Sunday, May 17, 2009

Welcome to Kansas






Well, we made it, and are settling in.
The tornado shelter sign greeted us at the entrance to the botanical garden.
The lion sculpture is in the art museum. The museum, btw, is spectacular. I was suprised to see works by Rembrandt, Monet, Cassat, Seurat, etc.
Most of the other pictures are from the children's farm, which is run by parks and rec. Zoe caught her first fish, bottle fed baby goats, hand fed geese, both adults and babies. She also rode a horse and took a hayride, but the pics of those didn't come out so well.

And truly, I promise, tomorrow I start drawing again. Really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Drawing Again

I had quite a lull, and some blah's rethinking my directions and all. Can't wait to share my new drawing- still not sure what to call the creaturess.

BrenDB